If your Lab is searching for an International PT Accreditated ISO/EN 17043, we are ready to help you!
year 2020: next PT Schemes-SUBSCRIBE NOW!
InterCinD IC2020SE “Summer Edition” ed 2020 – QA/QC (POPs) study:
PT ACCREDITED ISO 17043
Samples available: SEDIMENT, FLY ASH and CLAMS
DOWNLOAD THE SUBSCRIPTION FORM (Shipment on 15th SEPTEMBER 2020)
NEW !!! Pesticides in SOIL – (NOT accredited)
– InterCinD IC-OCPHM2 -2020 – QA/QC study:
DOWNLOAD THE SUBSCRIPTION FORM (Shipment on 14th September 2020)
SUBSCRIPTION AVAILABLE !
DINAMIC OLFACTOMETRY PT Rif. EN 13725 – (NOT accredited)
Samples available: 1 buthanol and THT
ANALYSIS SHOULD BE DONE ON WEEK 28 : between 6 July and 10 July 2020
x InterCind PFAS PT (Not accredited)
x InterCinD ODOUR PT (Not accredited)
DIOXIN and other InterCinD Micropollutants
– InterCinD 8 ed 2020 QA/QC (POPs) study
– InterCinD 2019SE QA/QC (POPs) study
– InterCinD 7FOOD QA/QC (POPs) study
– InterCinD 7 ENV QA/QC (POPs) study
– InterCinD 2018SE QA/QC (POPs) study
– InterCinD 2018 “IC6” QA/QC (POPs) study
– InterCinD 2017SE– QA/QC (POPs) study
– InterCinD V – QA/QC (POPs) study
Note: All partecipant records will be kept secure and confidential, and retention time is established in 48 months.
InterCinD Reference Materials are available for at least 6 months after the PT Scheme Report emission. After this period, the detailed list of the samples available can be viewed on Reference Material page
Please consider that some activities could be subcontracted, in any case the PTP is responsible to the partecipants for the subcontractor’s work, except in the case where a regulatory authority specifies which subcontractor is to be used.