Next Scheduled PTs: see Calendar PTs
Current PT Scheme
- INTERCIND ICPFAS (not ACCREDITED)
- and IC8 for POPs ACCREDITED ISO 17043:2010: Information and Subscription
- OLFACTOMETRY PT EN 13725 (not ACCREDITED)
- IC2020SE for POPs ACCREDITED ISO 17043:2010: Information and Subscription
- INTERCIND OCP-HM (only HM Accredited) in INDUSTRIAL CLAY SOIL
if you like to subscribe to InterCinD International Proficiency Test for PFAS, but also DIOXIN, PCBs, PAHs, PBDEs and HMs , please download the Subscription Form to get more info and details about the PT Scheme.
Once completed with the necessary information required, please send it back to: email@example.com before the date reported on Operative Instructions
For any problem, doubt or further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read carefully the Privacy Disclaimer.
Thanks a lot for your preference!
CLOSED EDITIONS YEAR 2019:
- IC2019SE for SEDIMENT, ASH AND FISH
- IC7 “Classic” Edition splitted in 2 different periods:
- the FIRST dedicated to Environmental Labs (SEDIMENT and ASH samples)
- and the SECOND to Food Labs (FISH samples low POPs level).
Note: All partecipant records will be kept secure and confidential, and retention time is established in 48 months.
InterCinD Reference Materials are available for at least 6 months after the PT Scheme Report emission. After this period, the detailed list of the available materials can be viewed on Reference Materials page
The accreditation agreement signed by Lab Service Analytica Srl and ACCREDIA, on request, can be viewed by the user.
Please consider that some activities could be subcontracted, in any case the PTP is responsible to the partecipants for the subcontractor’s work, except in the case where a regulatory authority specifies which subcontractor is to be used.