Next Scheduled PTs: see Calendar PTs
Current PT Scheme INTERCIND 7 ed. 2019 or IC2019SE: Information and Subscription
if you like to subscribe to InterCinD 7 -2019 ed. International Proficiency Test for DIOXIN, PCBs, PAHs, PBDEs and HMs , please download the Subscription Form to get more info and details about the PT Scheme.
NEWS FOR YEAR 2019 EDITIONS:
The IC7 “Classic” Edition will be split in 2 different periods:
- the FIRST dedicated to Environmental Labs (SEDIMENT and ASH samples)
- and the SECOND to Food Labs (FISH samples low POPs level).
The Summer Edition will offer ALL the samples (SEDIMENT, ASH, FISH high level PCB) for those Labs searching for PT schemes in the second part of the year
- It is possible to participate to 1,2 or 3 editions with Special Discounts for: ADVANCE SUBSCRIPTION
- 10% on the PRICE LIST
- MULTIPLE EDITIONS SUBSCRIPTION. In details:
- 2 EDITIONS: 15% discount
- 3 EDITIONS: SPECIAL PRICE
- Shipment Costs at our charge
- It is always possible the subscription to one edition only within the date indicated in the scheme.
For any problem, doubt or further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read carefully the Privacy Disclaimer.
Thanks a lot for your preference!
Note: All partecipant records will be kept secure and confidential, and retention time is established in 48 months.
InterCinD Reference Materials are available for at least 6 months after the PT Scheme Report emission. After this period, the detailed list of the available materials can be viewed on Reference Materials page
The accreditation agreement signed by Lab Service Analytica Srl and ACCREDIA, on request, can be viewed by the user.
Please consider that some activities could be subcontracted, in any case the PTP is responsible to the partecipants for the subcontractor’s work, except in the case where a regulatory authority specifies which subcontractor is to be used.