Continue Reading →
the new IC 2018SE Scheme Summer Edition is scheduled.
or visit the Calendar PTs page.
This new edition will start on 15th July 2018 and we will offer the following samples:
- SEDIMENTS (from Venice Lagoon)
Special Terms of Participation for Subscription received before 20th June 2018 or for InterCinD 6 participantsContinue Reading →
This Annual Meeting for InterCinD PT is back in VENICE
You are all invited to save the date in your agenda to participate next 1 June in Venice.
More details about the event soon available.
The Title of the Seminar is:
DIOXINS, POPS, PFAS, emerging Endocrine Disruptors and “old friends”. In year 2018 where ...Continue Reading →
the new IC 6 Scheme edition 2018 is scheduled.
You can download the Subscription Form in the attachment or visit the Calendar PTs page.
This new edition will start on February-March 2018 and we will offer the following samples:
- SEDIMENTS (from Venice Lagoon)
Special Terms of Participation for Subscription received before 31st December 2017.(new date)Continue Reading →
InterCinD PT was present at Eurachem PT2017 in Portoroz and presented a Poster about its Schemes features.
In the following you can download
Next Eurachem edition is scheduled for 14th & 15th May 2018 in DublinContinue Reading →
In Portoroz (Slovenia), from 9th to 12th October 2017, InterCinD™ take part to EURACHEM 9th WORKSHOP ON PROFICIENCY TESTING IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY, MICROBIOLOGY AND LABORATORY MEDICINE – Current Practice and Future Directions. (www.eurachempt2017.eu)
EURACHEM is a network of organisations in Europe, having the objective of establishing a system for the international traceability of chemical measurements and the promotion of good quality practices in analytical measurement by producing authoritative guidance within its expert working groups, publishing guides on the ...Continue Reading →
A new event is avilable now in Spain, Sweden, Kazakistan and Italy:
Trend and Challenge in modern food analysis
For Subscription or furter info visit: Thermo website
Previous editions (2016)
Lab Service participated to this event on 23rd November in Neaples.
MEN and ENVIRONMENT: New monitoring strategies_
Programme available for downloading
Thanks to every participants for your interest and collaboration.
Single Lectures available for online presentation
- Slide Ivano Battaglia: Introduction 1_Battaglia_1_June_2017
- Slide Ernesto Burgio: Disturbi del neurosviluppo una pandemia silenziosa? 2_Burgio_1_June_2017
- Slide Stefania Bonan: Valutazione dell’esposizione dei neonati e dei bambini alla melammina tramite l’analisi dei MOCA 3_Bonan_1_June_2017
- Slide Enrica Ferretti: Mercato globale e Pesticidi: quale situazione? 4_Ferretti_1_June_2017
- Slide Giampiero Scortichini: Qualità ambientale e Sicurezza Alimentare: bioindicatori dell’esposizione ai contaminanti organici persistenti 5_Scortichini_1_June_2017
- Slide Werner Tirler : POPs diossine e PCB-solo la punta dell’iceberg? 6 Tirler_1_June_2017
- Slide Federico Pecoraro: Ruolo dell’incertezza ...
InterCinD organize every year in Italy the Annual Meeting for Participants and interested Labs.
During this appointment we have the opportunity to share with present Laboratories the Results of the Last PT Edition, moreover it is an important opportunity to have a scientific and qualified Workshop about Micropollutants disease on Environmental, Food and People.
All the Scientist presenting Lectures are highly qualified and have a very great experience and knlowledge about this themes.
In the following you can find some interesting Lectures from past ...Continue Reading →