This Annual Meeting for InterCinD PT is back in VENICE
You are all invited to save the date in your agenda to participate next 1 June in Venice.
More details about the event soon available.
The Title of the Seminar is:
DIOXINS, POPS, PFAS, emerging Endocrine Disruptors and “old friends”. In year 2018 where is the prevention?
International experts will update the situation about these “old” and “new” micropollutants.
Download and fulfill the InterCIND2018_formVE_v5
Watch the Regional TV News about the PFAS Event
Download here slides presented at InterCinD meeting:
- InterCinD: a Proficiency test only? by Ivano Battaglia Lab Service Analytica Srl
- “1994-2018 it was all forseeable”. by Stefano Raccanelli Environmental Etichal Chemist
- Poli-fluorinated substances (PFAS) and more: the risks of epigenetic damage during the formation of the fetus and in the first 2 years of the child. Neurodevelopmental disorders: is prevention making the difference? by Ernesto Burgio – ECERI: European Cancer and Environmental Research Institute Bruxelles
- The perfluoroalkyl substances in the Veneto region. by Vincenzo Cordiano – Hospital oncoematologist, President of ISDE Regional section
- Assessment of the mortality of PFAS employees of a Veneto Company. by Enzo Merler – Consultant for Dip. Prev , food safety, veterinary, Veneto Region & Paolo Girardi – Epidemiological System of the Veneto Region
- The presence of perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in food: assessment of human exposure. by Giampiero Scortichini – Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale Perugia
- High Resolution Mass Spectrometry: a powerful tool for monitoring and prevention. by Werner Tirler – ECO RESEARCH Bozano
- Environmental Forensics of POPs. by Jean Francois Focant – Univ. Liege
- Application of the isotopic analysis of lead for the identification of the source of contamination in necrophagous raptors of the Stelvio National Park. by Simonetta Menotta & Giorgio Fedrizzi – Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale Bologna
- CIND and InterCinD: 15th years of statistical elaboration and innovation. by Simone Libralato – OGS Trieste
- InterCinD 6: preliminary evaluation of the results. by Claudio Carbone & Francesco Suriano – Proambiente
- Can InterCinD make the difference? by Stefano Raccanelli Environmental Etichal Chemist